Passenger drones refer to all drones which have been designed for the transport of people. So far, most of the 200+ concepts of passenger drones are focused on urban transport of people via drones. However, there are ideas and reasoning for also exploring such use cases in rural areas. There is still a long way to go in terms of producing platforms for such services and operating them, including technological and regulatory hurdles that must be overcome. Drones which will carry humans will face a much tougher certification process, alike to that which current aerial people carriers go through. Meanwhile, regulators are beginning to debate what responsible yet permissive legislation in this field should look like national aviation authorities begin to catch up to technological advancements in the commercial drone industry. Therefore, our products and services within this field are tailored to helping you be an early entrant to the passenger drone market, be it by being up to date with the latest news or by introducing a new solution yourself.
About Passenger Drones
On Demand Market Research and Consulting
Do you need to learn more about passenger drones? We’re here to help! We offer tailor made solutions to support your strategic decision-making, investment strategy formation and pitch deck creation. As such, we can help you find out more about the role of drones in urban air mobility through:
- Workshops on the state of the industry;
- Commercial due diligence on your potential new partner, acquisition or investment in the passenger drone industry;
- Revamping of your pitch deck to help secure investment for your venture;
- Market research to determine a market entry strategy for your product or service to enter the commercial drone market;
- Regulatory advise on pathways towards acquiring special permits and exemptions for delivery flights in different countries;
and much more! Check out our service portfolio below. Get in touch to discuss it further.