UTM, or Unmanned Traffic Management, refers to the technological and regulatory efforts to create an air traffic management system (like that used with manned aircraft) for drones being flown in the lower airspace. UTM is set to play a crucial role in the widespread adoption of drones, especially in urban areas. The ability to manage drone traffic in the lower skies will both help operators conduct safe flights and curb any public fears of drone accidents and rogue drones. At this stage, several firms are emerging with competitive UTM software solutions – however, in terms of regulations governments are still at an early stages of development and pursuing pilot programs. Therefore, our products and services within this field are tailored to helping you be an early entrant to the UTM industry, be it by being up to date with the latest news or by introducing a new solution yourself.
UTM - UNMANNED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
On Demand Market Research and Consulting
Do you need to learn more about unmanned traffic management? We’re here to help! We offer tailor made solutions to support your decision-making, investment strategy formation and pitch deck creation. As such, we can help you find out more about the role of UTM in the drone market through:
- Workshops on the latest government programs on unmanned traffic management, and efforts to establish remote ID;
- Commercial due diligence on your potential new partner, acquisition or investment in the UTM industry;
- Revamping of your pitch deck to help secure investment for your UTM venture;
- Market research to determine a market entry strategy for your UTM solution to enter the commercial drone market;
- Insights on the latest developments in 5G and connectivity and how they will impact the unmanned traffic management efforts;
and much more! Check out our service portfolio below. Get in touch to discuss it further.