The Drone Market Report 2019
- The global drone market will grow from $14 billion in 2018 to over $43 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 20.5%.
- Service is and will continue to be the largest segment of the drone industry, but software is the fastest growing.
- Energy is and will continue to be the largest industry on the drone market, but Transportation & Warehousing is going to close the gap and overtake all others as the fastest growing industry.
- Inspection continues to be the leading application method of drones, but the greatest growth is expected in drone deliveries.
- The North American market is currently the largest regional drone market, but the Asian one is growing at a much higher rate and expected to take over by the end of this year.
- Having legalized drones in December 2018, India will be by far the fastest growing commercial drone market in the world, by 2024 becoming the 3rd largest commercial drone market.
- Our new Drone Readiness Index (DRI) provides a comparative overview of drone regulations across the globe, followed by a deep dive into 20 national legislations.
ABOUT THE REPORT
This DRONEII report provides the most comprehensive outline, analysis and forecast of the drone market. It is based on months of research and analysis by our team and the DRONEII market model which was built based on years of experience in the commercial drone industry and an intimate understanding of the drone market. The DRONEII Market Model is a unique bottom-up approach to measuring the commercial drone market using actual data and primary sources. As a result of this complex model, the figures and topics covered in this report are both comprehensive and reliable. They are a product of both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, and a look beyond the hype that drones have experienced in the past few years.
The 265-page report contains a five-year forecast of global drone market figures for 2019-2024, broken down by segment, industry, application method, region, and country. It also contains a comparative analysis of global drone regulations – our new Drone Readiness Index – as well as a deep dive into twenty different national regulations. Finally, this report also discusses the future trends and opportunities to look out for on the drone market.
- “You provide excellent market updates and insights. In such a dynamic market it is good to have a resource that is doing a great job in keeping the community organized for others to make sense of it.”Bret Gardner
Director, Partner Development, ISC Consulting Group
“The team of DRONEII.com helped us to find networks and channels to regional markets to reach a stable position in the global drone industry”Toru Tokushige
Founder & CEO of Terra Motors and Terra Drone
“DRONEII supported us well by providing specific market research including helpful measures and by establishing a relevant network. In my opinion, there is no one who better summarizes the European drone market than DRONEII.”Maresa Ziegler
Manager Business Development, TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH
“As the primary representative of the aerospace industry in Germany, it is important to fully comprehend all aspects of the evolving drone market. DRONEII.com helped us to get an even better understanding in a comprehensive and in-depth drone market study.“Volker Thum
Managing Director, BDLI - German Aerospace Industries Association
“I find it really impressive how the DRONEII.com team have built up a broad and proprietary knowledge base around the commercial drone market ecosystem.“Bastian Schäfer
Innovation Manager, Emerging Technologies & Concepts AIRBUS
”The market study and insights provided by DRONEII.com helped us to align our future services in terms of market needs, competition and go-to-market strategy.“Ulrich Hoffmann
Project Lead UAV Services Development, Lufthansa Technik AG
“Drone Industry Insights has become a trusted and reliable partner for ZAL and especially Hamburg’s drone network WiNDroVe. Their in-depth market knowledge and trend assessment have given us valuable information on the commercial drone ecosystem and the technology trends specifically in urban environments.“Christina Große-Möller
Project Manager, ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research
“Drone Industry Insights offers a broad market overview and convinces with profound studies on the trends and application areas of commercial drones. The data of Drone Industry Insights enable a focused development of our product portfolio and quickly reveal opportunities and risks.”Benjamin Federmann
Director Marketing & Communications, Leica Geosystems
“As the commercial drone industry is still young it is more than useful to have reliable, motivated and pleasant partners like the team of DRONEII.com. Their deep insights and contacts in the industry help us to make INTERAERIAL SOLUTIONS part of INTERGEO a relevant and successful trade show for the community.”Juliane Jähnke
Business Development IAS EXPO
“Companies need actionable insights to help guide their businesses forward. DRONEII.com has proven to be a reliable, informed resource for our customers and vendors. We not only rely on them for information about our own business but have had them keynote our event to provide this insight to hundreds of our customers.”Lisa Murray
Group Director, Commercial UAV Expo Americas/Europe
DOWNLOAD FREE PREVIEW
WHY BUY FROM US
We deliver clear and actionable information – always proficient, rigorous, and independently researched.
We focus all our attention on the commercial drone market, to help you understand what is really going on now, and in the future.
Our reports will provide you with unique and world-leading insights to drive your drone innovation and business success.
Buy now and you will have immediate access to the information you need to make better decisions. Now.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SELECT YOUR PLAN