The Drone Market Environment Map 2016
The Drone Market Environment Map 2016 helps to gain an understanding of the different player in the drone industry. The map of 711 companies is structured according to their individual cluster and sub-cluster.
- File: Drone Market Environment Map 2016
- Type: .pdf
- Updated: July 2016
- Price: FREE
The Drone Market Environment Map 2016 is specifically suited to get an overview about the current players in the drone industry.
In our view, this list of the drone eco-system represents the most comprehensive and structured overall picture of drone companies on the market. All companies were double-checked and verified. However, this list does not claim to be complete.
To gain deeper knowledge about the players displayed have a look at the Drone Market Environment Logo List
The Drone Market Environment Map 2016 is a structured repository of 711 companies across the entire drone ecosystem. The list includes:
- 210 Platform manufacturer
- 143 Service provider
- 112 Components and systems manufacturer
- 69 Universities, institutes, research programs
- 53 Software manufacturer
- 40 Media, news, blogs, magazines
- 33 Coalitions, organizations, initiatives
- 22 Conferences, events
- 11 Drone operator marketplaces
- 11 Insurances
- 7 User groups, networks